A major sewer line disruption is every homeowner’s nightmare. Luckily, Clarke & Rush is here to provide safe and comprehensive sewer line service. From emergency repairs to complete installations, we have all your Sacramento sewer services covered under one roof.
We offer several sewer services – such as main sewer line repair, main sewer line replacement and main sewer line cleaning – to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Clarke & Rush technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including sewer repair and sewer line replacement. Give us a call at 916-609-2667 today if you suspect issues with your sewer line.
If you notice any of the following issues in your home, you may require sewer pipe repair or replacement services:
- Standing water in your sink or tub.
- Foul odors coming from the drain.
- Trouble flushing the toilet.
- Waiting a long time for the toilet to refill after getting flushed.
- Dirty water backing up into your sink or toilet.
Avoiding sewer line service because of the cost? Call 916-609-2667 and get easy and affordable sewer line repairs and installations by Clarke & Rush. Our experts provide comprehensive advice that will benefit you in the long run.
Sewer issues can happen to homes of any age. It isn’t just old houses that experience problems with the sewer line. Some of the most common issues that result in needing sewer line installation or repair include:
- ROOTS: Tree roots always reach for a fresh source of water, often bursting through sewer lines to access it. Never plant trees near your sewer line for this reason.
- TEMPERATURE SPIKES: If the temperature suddenly spikes, it could cause the ground to shift and dislodge or disconnect the sewer line.
- WORN OUT PIPELINES: Old, worn out pipelines will definitely need to be replaced at some point. Using chemical drain cleaners speeds up this process.
- HUMAN ERROR: Digging in your yard with heavy construction equipment could result in striking a sewer line if you aren’t careful. Always be mindful of the location of the line.
For fast, reliable sewer line repair services in Sacramento, contact us today. Our sewer line experts will carefully examine the problem and provide a comprehensive solution that will meet your needs.
Traditional Sewer Line Repair
Sewer line repair is typically performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Methods
Thanks to Clarke & Rush, sewer line replacement doesn’t mean destroyed yards, ruined driveways or devastated parking lots. Clarke & Rush’s trenchless sewer line repair causes less damage than traditional repair methods. Trenchless repair is our next step in quality sewer maintenance with less environmental impact.
We make small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using your broken sewer line as a guide, our hydraulic machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time. The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall, similar to the lining found in food cans.
Many times, pipe relining can be performed through a building’s clean-out access and often requires little digging. Pipe relining may be used to repair root-damaged pipes; seal cracks and holes; and fill in missing pipe and seal joint connections underground, in roof drain pipes, in storm lines and under concrete. The relined pipe is seamless and durable, and all materials used in the relining process are non-hazardous.
To schedule any of our Clarke & Rush plumbing services, including sewer line repair, call 916-609-2667 or book online. We can also help you keep your plumbing system up to snuff with our residential maintenance plans.