During winter each year, one important thing you should do for your comfort each year is to schedule a heating system tune up and maintenance of your home’s heating system. Having annual maintenance done ensures you that your furnace will work properly, safely and efficiently throughout the cold winter months ahead that we deal with in the greater Sacramento area and give your system a longer life with more energy efficiency as well.
Preventative Furnace Maintenance Done Right With Our Energy Service Plan (ESP) at Clarke & Rush
Clarke and Rush offers homeowners a great way to keep their heating and air systems working at their best. Clarke & Rush customers appreciate our Energy Saving Plan that keeps your heating, cooling and plumbing system in perfect working order. Our techs thoroughly inspect your HVAC system and perform important scheduled maintenance twice a year. This ensures the best performance, energy efficiency and air quality in your home or business and extends the life of your system. While Sacramento winters can present some challenges, our Energy Saving Plan will help customers ready their homes to ride out the freezes in comfort.
You’ll get priority scheduling, 15% discounts on repairs, loyalty bonus, free plumbing inspection, 20% off your duct cleaning, extended warranty periods and so much more…
Professional and Complete Inspection by our certified technicians
Scheduling a Heating System Tune Up with Clarke and Rush and getting set up with an Energy Savings Plan is so easy and is the best way to ensure that every part of your heating system is operating correctly, efficiently and safely. Our heating technicians inspect the entire system including:
- The duct system. Leaks are common in the long duct runs inside walls and crawl spaces of your home. Over time, ducts can begin leaking, as connections loosen, wasting energy and sending utility bills through the roof. We may suggest duct sealing to minimize loss (waste) of heated air before it gets to the rooms of your house.
- Inspecting the heat exchanger. Cracks here are the most frequent cause of gas leaks and dangerous carbon monoxide buildup in your home.
- Testing furnace thermostat and controls. We’ll test and calibrate your thermostat, while making sure it turns off and on safely and correctly.
- Cleaning heating equipment and lubricating moving parts. Proper, professional furnace maintenance keeps your furnace performing to its original energy efficiency specs—so winter energy bills stay low. Maintenance also makes sure your system comfortably heats your rooms, just as well as it always has.
- Check the blower motor. We’ll make sure all key components are working properly.
- Check out any concerns you may have with your heating system. Let our techs know if you’ve noticed any strange furnace noises or smells coming from your heating vents, or if your furnace isn’t warming your home (or specific rooms) like it used to.
- Perform minor repairs if needed. After checking out your heating system, we can recommend replacement of worn parts and small repairs that may occasionally be needed—before they lead to a complete furnace breakdown or require expensive repairs.
- Replacing the furnace filter. A clean air filter increases home energy efficiency. (Your furnace won’t have to work extra hard to force heated air through a dirty, clogged filter.) Your filter also keeps airborne debris from building up in heating equipment and damaging it.
- And more!
DIY Furnace Care
As a homeowner, you should change your furnace filter monthly to keep your system running at peak efficiency and improve indoor air quality. Ensure proper furnace airflow by keeping carpets, drapes, plants and furniture away from room air vents.
Get a Heating System Tune Up with Clarke & Rush Today
Make sure that your home is comfy and warm for the holidays. Contact Clarke & Rush today online or call us at (916) 609-2667 to schedule your furnace tune-up today! Like us on Facebook and Twitter to stay informed about Smart Energy Savings for you and your home![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]