There are plenty of heating and cooling options on the market today, so how do you know what to choose? It’s all about the benefits! Matching your needs to the right system is the key to perfect comfort. Heat pump systems are known for these:
- Superior efficiency ratings. Heat pumps hit efficiency ratings that are far and away higher than standard central AC systems, beaten only by geothermal heat pump systems. That means more heating and cooling that will cost you much less!
- Heating and cooling in one. Heat pumps offer excellent heating and cooling both, and operate remarkably well in our California climates.
- Excellent heating and cooling “evenness.” Heat pumps never leave you dealing with unwanted spots of uneven cooling or heating, or areas of the home that don’t get enough “coverage.”
- Smart investment. Heat pumps are typically much longer-lived than their HVAC counterparts, often lasting well over 15 years—even more if you schedule routine maintenance.
- Green, environmentally-friendly HVAC options. By utilizing less energy, and not relying on additional fuels, heat pumps provide distinct advantages in lowering your carbon footprint.
Ready for a new heat pump install in Sacramento or the surrounding areas? Contact the professionals at Clarke & Rush today!
You home should always be a comfortable place for you to return to. There’s nothing worse than getting off of a long day at work and coming back to a sweltering hot or freezing cold house. We get it, and that’s why our heat pump repair services are quick and thorough, so you’ll be back to living comfortably as soon as possible. You may need to consider heat pump repair in Sacramento if you notice the following:
- Overfrequency. If your heat pump is cycling on and off too often, or much more often than usual, it may need repairs.
- Unchanged temperature. If your heat pump doesn’t respond to dramatic changes in temperature, it’s a good indication of a larger issue.
- Weak heating and cooling. If your pump seems to be having trouble dealing with its workload, it may lack the appropriate amount of refrigerant.
- Heavy noise. You can expect some small measure of sound to be normal in the operation of the pump. But, if the sound is louder than normal, or the pump is making a noise you’ve never heard before, call Clarke & Rush.
- Spikes in utility costs. This could be any number of issues, some that have nothing to do with your heat pump at all! However, if you’re experiencing higher than usual heating and cooling costs, your unit may lack efficiency due to age.
Have you experienced any of these problems with your Sacramento home’s heat pump? If so, contact us online or by phone at 916-609-2669.
Heat pumps are expected to last anywhere from 10 – 15 years, but without proper maintenance, your heating and cooling system will begin giving you trouble earlier than expected. Your heat pump is like a car. Repairs are much less expensive if a technicians spots the problem before it gets out of control. Regular service intervals allow Clarke & Rush’s trained personnel to spot trouble before it becomes a major expense, saving you money. Have you signed up for a maintenance plan yet? Regular maintenance on your heat pump will lengthen its life and make you more comfortable in the long run.
Check out our residential maintenance packages, and become part of our Clarke & Rush family!
Heat pumps are expected to last anywhere from 10 – 15 years, but without proper maintenance, your heating and cooling system will begin giving you trouble earlier than expected. Your heat pump is like a car. Repairs are much less expensive if a technicians spots the problem before it gets out of control. Regular service intervals allow Clarke & Rush’s trained personnel to spot trouble before it becomes a major expense, saving you money. With scheduled heat pump maintenance, the experts at Clarke & Rush will:
- Calibrate your thermostat
- Clean and, if necessary, replace your air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check all fuses and coils
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect the safety controls
- And more!
When it comes to knowing exactly what your heat pump needs, nothing beats the trained eye of a certified professional. Regardless of whether you choose to perform certain maintenance yourself, professional assistance should be sought annually to ensure all systems are optimal. In addition, if you would prefer to not perform the aforementioned maintenance, or lack the time, a good maintenance service offers a full maintenance plan that covers all of the bases.
In order to get the most out of your heat pump, you need to schedule routine maintenance! Contact Clarke & Rush today to learn more about our heat pump tune-ups in the Sacramento area.
Your neighbors rely on our team not because we’re pretty good. They rely on us because we’re excellent! In every single thing we do, we strive to be the best. Our team is comprised of experienced, skilled, and top-class trained professionals. We offer industry-leading products from reliable, recognized brand names. And we provide a service that focuses on you. You’re always our top priority, and our service is never complete until we’ve exceeded your expectations.
Clarke & Rush offers:
- Seasoned professionals that undergo consistent ongoing training
- Top of the line HVAC equipment and accessories
- Customer-focused services that put your comfort and satisfaction first
- And a promise to always provide leading quality!