Keeping up with the extremes of California weather can be quite a challenge. From those humid summers we know so well to the surprisingly chilly winters, being appropriately equipped is paramount to maintaining comfort. To assist you with this, the specialists at Clarke & Rush proudly offer our geothermal heat pump installation services. Not only is geothermal heating and cooling the most environmentally-friendly form of HVAC, it also can last more than 20 years.
Ready to have a geothermal heat pump installed in your California home or business? Contact the experts at Clarke & Rush today about our geothermal installation, and don’t neglect to ask about specials! Give us a call at 916-609-2667
Geothermal heat pumps (GHPs, or ground-source heat pumps) are a long-standing method of heating and cooling that harnesses the thermal energy in the ground below your home or business. The pump takes advantage of the relatively constant temperature a few feet below the ground, using that thermal energy as an exchange medium.
Heat is moved one way or the other, into your building or out of, according to your needs. In summer, a geothermal installation will siphon the warm air from your home and into the ground, displacing the cool air present there and pulling it up and into your space. This results in a much cooler, less humid structure. During the cooler months, the warmer air below ground is pumped into your home, heating through the power of geothermal energy.
The certified team at Clarke & Rush carries extensive experience in providing complete geothermal system services. Whether you’re new to geothermal heat pumps and are looking into a new installation, or need accurate service and repair, you’ll find it with our experts.
We’re the team to know for complete service in Sacramento, including these geothermal services:
- Geothermal heat pump installation
- Geothermal heat pump repair
- Geothermal heat pump maintenance
Here at Clarke & Rush, we carry a lot of confidence in our industry-leading geothermal heat pump systems. Nothing would make us happier than to assist you with your very own installation today! Our business runs with the consumer in mind, striving to bring honesty, integrity, and unparalleled service to every job. We know that working with your unique needs in mind helps to build a lasting business relationship, and our work is always beyond reproach.
Contact Clarke & Rush today to learn more about geothermal heat pumps, or to book your installation in the Sacramento area today!
Heat pumps are by no means new technology (although they have certainly been improved upon over the years), but they are still used today for a reason. Geothermal pumps provide excellent heating and cooling in one, and boast the best energy-efficiency on the heating and cooling market.
The advantages of geothermal heating and cooling are many! A geothermal heat pump is:
- Energy efficient. The obvious perk, heat pumps utilize very little energy in opposition to their heating and cooling brothers.
- Green. GHPs are very environmentally friendly, reducing greenhouse gasses and emissions by a large margin.
- Cost-effective. The efficiency of your geothermal pump translates directly into savings, reducing your utility costs exponentially.
- Quiet. Heat pumps run very quietly, reducing the noise pollution in your home or business.
- Aesthetically appealing. Since much of the hardware is buried in the ground, heat pumps are typically smaller and less bulky inside your home or business.
- Simple. Operation of a heat pump is extremely simple, a simple switch dictating hot or cool air movement.
As excellent, reliable, and long-lived as a heat pump can be, they aren’t immune to the common woes and complications that other cooling systems experience. Dealing without adequate cooling in the summer or comfortable warmth in the colder months is simply not an option, and to restore your home comfort, you need repair professionals you can trust.
The team at Clarke & Rush has been handling complete repair services for geothermal systems for decades, and we know well exactly what to do when things go wrong! Utilizing our top of the line diagnostic services and complete training, we can administer the repair service you deserve, at a quality you can trust.
Contact us for geothermal heat pump repair when:
- The geothermal unit jams while in heat mode or cool mode
- Your heat pump is making weird noises
- There are foul or musty odors coming from your GHP
- The heating and cooling in your Sacramento home is uneven
- Your energy costs are steadily increasing
- Your home is more humid than usual
For priority service you can trust, just give us a call at 916-609-2667 any time you need us!
Geothermal systems have been one of the most reliable and effective home comfort options for generations. They routinely hit efficiency ratings that dwarf other systems, and offer a versatile comfort solution for year-round use. But that same extensive use can, over time, take its toll! In order to keep performing at its best, a geothermal heat pump system should be given professional maintenance twice a year, or every six months.
Our maintenance service team can handle all of your maintenance needs, offering your system the checks and cleaning it needs in order to keep providing you with the best comfort solutions possible in Sacramento. We offer complete maintenance agreements for all of our clients, giving you even more access to perks and perfect service!
Members of our ESP (Energy Savings Plan) gain:
- Complete maintenance and service for heat pump systems
- Priority service for all service calls
- Discounts on routine maintenance services
- Breakdown prevention and better heat pump efficiency levels
- And more!
At Clarke & Rush, the priorities of our consumers always comes absolutely first. We’ve been providing excellent service to the Sacramento area for half a century, and bring all of the skill, technology and knowledge needed to get the job done right.
Contact the experts at Clarke & Rush today about our geothermal heat pump services, and don’t neglect to ask about specials! Give us a call at 916-609-2667