Although California is known for its hot and humid summers, that doesn’t mean we don’t experience the frigid weather as well. Come winter, your Sacramento area home needs to be equipped with an energy-efficient furnace that will provide warmth and comfort no matter how low the temperatures drop. Without one, you might find yourself piling on layers and layers of blankets in an attempt to stay warm.
Whether you’re replacing an existing furnace or installing a brand new heating system, Clarke & Rush is the company for you. We will match you with a Carrier or American Standard that has the capacity, energy efficiency, and price to suit all your wants and needs. We’ve been offering unparalleled furnace installation in the Sacramento areas since 1963, so you can trust us with all your furnace installation needs!
Ready to schedule furnace installation in Sacramento, or the surrounding area? Contact the Sacramento heating contractors at Clarke & Rush today!
Although often out of sight, out of mind, your home’s heating system provides reliable warmth to your family. It’s likely your furnace won’t even be on your mind—until that dreaded day when it stops operating at peak performance. If the furnace in your home is more than 10-15 years old, consider installing a new, energy-efficiency heating system that you can rely on during the cold California winter by calling a skilled Sacramento heating contractor for furnace installation services.
If you are in need of reliable, top-rated Sacramento furnace installation, contact Clarke & Rush by giving us a call at 916-609-2667.
Clarke & Rush abides by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America’s HVAC Quality Installation Specification, which helps ensure your Sacramento furnace installation goes perfectly. Correctly installing a furnace can reduce your home’s heating and cooling costs by up to 30 percent! Without a correctly installed furnace, you may have air flow problems, chamber problems, and insulation problems that can cause heat to escape.
Following these industry best practices helps ensure your new furnace is:
- Correctly sized to meet your home’s needs
- Connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Operating with sufficient airflow in the system
If you’re not sure whether you need a new furnace, you’re not alone. It can be confusing, especially if you inherited it when you moved into a new California home. If you know your furnace is at least 10-15 years old, it’s worth it to have a Sacramento heating contractor come out and inspect it.
Older furnaces probably don’t have as high fuel efficiency as newer ones, because standards set by the Department of Energy have changed. One of the biggest reasons we see people install new furnaces is that it saves them money on their heating bills in the long run. It’s likely that a new furnace will automatically have a higher fuel efficiency than an older one.
Time for Sacramento furnace installation services? Contact the heating contractors at Clarke & Rush.
Typically, you should replace your furnace every 10-15 years or when it exhibits any of the following signs:
- Numerous repairs are needed every season. If you need more than two major furnace repairs in any season, there is no question you need a furnace replacement. Even if you’ve had repairs any time in the last two years, you should consider an upgrade or new furnace installation.
- Your heating bills are going up. Despite fuel costs steadily rising year over year, your heating bills shouldn’t creep up that much. If you notice a large increase, you might need to get a new furnace.
- Your gas furnace flame is always yellow. If it never turns blue, even after cleaning, then you need to call a Sacramento heating contractor to have a look.
- You notice a reduction in air quality. If you or your family have noticed a decline in air quality in your Sacramento area home, it could very well be your furnace. When your family’s health is at stake, it’s always best to play it safe and get a new furnace installed.
When considering a new or replacement furnace, it’s best to factor in your monthly bills, how old your existing furnace is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your furnace is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a new furnace—you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save!
Contact Clarke & Rush today to get a quote on new furnace installation in the Greater Sacramento area!