You never know when you’ll need to turn on the heat, so you should always make sure your gas or electric furnace is in good working order. Clarke & Rush offers the most comprehensive, technically advanced Sacramento furnace repair services, so when your heater goes haywire, you should choose us to set it right.
Furnace Repair in Sacramento, California
Choose Clarke & Rush for Top-Rated Sacramento Furnace Repair
Comprehensive Sacramento Furnace Repair Services
If your furnace is struggling to keep your home warm, it might be past the point where routine maintenance can help. The Sacramento heating contractors at Clarke & Rush offer the most comprehensive, technically advanced heating system repair services, so when your heater goes haywire, call us to set it right.
If you notice any of the following warning signs, call Clarke & Rush immediately for Sacramento furnace repair:
- Rising energy bills
- Uneven heating
- Odd noises coming from your furnace
- Cold air coming from vents
- Furnace cycling on and off
- Pilot light is burnt out
Sacramento Gas Furnace Repair Services
Gas furnaces are extremely reliable, and can last up to 20 years with annual furnace maintenance. With recent technological advances, gas furnaces are among the safest and most energy efficient in the industry.
Because gas furnaces rely on fuel, they need to be properly cared for and cleaned. One of the most common problem with gas furnaces is with the pilot light. If it’s a dullish yellow color or won’t light at all, you need to call for Sacramento furnace repairs.
Sacramento Electric Furnace Repair Services
Electric furnaces are a great addition to your home if you don’t like the idea of using fuel to heat your California home. However, operating cost tends to be a bit higher than gas furnaces, which is why it’s extremely important to minimize heat loss through ductwork and have your system regularly inspected for efficiency.
Common problems with electric furnaces include dirty filters and not enough lubrication on blowers and motors. If your electric furnace is acting up, call a Sacramento heating contractor before your heating costs go through the roof.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair in Sacramento, CA
There are a few signs you shouldn’t ignore that mean you should call a heating system repair technician. Ignoring these signs or saying “I’ll do it later” only lets the problem get worse, which will end up costing you more money. If you notice any of the following warning signs, call Clarke & Rush immediately!
- You see a rise in energy bills. If your energy consumption hasn’t gone up but your bills have, it might be because your furnace is working overtime to produce enough heat to keep your Sacramento home warm. You should call a local heating contractor to investigate immediately, because the longer you wait the more likely you’ll need a furnace replacement instead of a few repairs.
- There’s uneven heating in your home. If one room is stifling hot while another is ice cold, you might need to get your ducts inspected. This is a common sign of an airflow problem, and the best solution is to call a local Sacramento heating contractor to investigate the problem.
- You hear loud or odd noises in your vents or furnace chamber. It’s not unheard of in Sacramento, California for critters to find their way into a home’s ductwork, but if there’s nothing living in your vents, the culprit is probably your furnace. It’s perfectly normal to hear your furnace humming, but loud bangs, hissing, and groaning are a sign something is wrong.
- Cold air is coming out of your vents. If your furnace isn’t producing any heat at all, it could either be your thermostat or the furnace itself. Check your thermostat, and if the problem persists, call a local Sacramento heating contractor immediately.
- Your furnace cycles on and off frequently. Short cycling is usually an air flow problem and can be caused by many things, including an oversized furnace or undersized ducts.
- The furnace’s blower fan is constantly running. If you’ve checked your thermostat to make sure it’s set to AUTO instead of ON, you need to call a heating contractor to investigate and fix the problem.
- Your pilot light is burnt out. It needs to be relit! If you don’t know how or aren’t comfortable relighting it yourself, call a Sacramento heating contractor from Clarke & Rush.
Contact Clarke & Rush for Sacramento Furnace Repair
Have a furnace problem? Contact Clarke & Rush before a small furnace malfunction turns into a disaster! Our Sacramento heating contractors are all required to attend a minimum of two manufacturers’ training schools a year. We value Sacramento homeowners, like you, which is why we specialize in Carrier furnace repair.
Call Clarke & Rush the top-rated heating contractors at 916-609-2667 when you need furnace repairs in the Sacramento area!