California weather can be unpredictable, which is why proper heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services are essential for indoor comfort all year long. On those hot summer days when temperatures hover around 100 degrees, your Sacramento neighbors find comfort in the cool environment offered by local restaurants. So what happens if your restaurant’s air conditioning system begins giving you trouble in the middle of August? Don’t lose business because of your ineffective HVAC system—with proper HVAC maintenance your system will work year round, keeping your customers calm, cool, and collected.
Clarke & Rush offers expert commercial HVAC services in Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Give us a call at 916-609-2669 to learn about the heating and cooling options we provide for restaurants.
Although residential and commercial HVAC systems are similar, restaurants face unique challenges that demand unique solutions. After identifying the specific conditions your restaurant deals with on a regular basis, our expert heating and cooling specialists can make the necessary modifications to your system to ensure comfort in both the kitchen and the dining area.
Some of these restaurant-specific challenges your heating and cooling system face include:
- Poor ventilation – Traditional ventilation involves opening a window or door to allow fresh outside air to replace stale, humid inside air. Unfortunately, this method doesn’t always coincide with food and safety regulations, and it’s a huge energy waster unless the weather is a comfortable temperature—which we know is highly unlikely in a California summer! To maintain a comfortable interior, HVAC equipment must heat and cool the air while also removing excess moisture through ventilation.
- Fluctuating temperature demands – Temperatures inside restaurants are constantly changing. The more people that enter the dining room, the more heat is being generated. The more people there are, the more food is being prepared in the kitchen. While the HVAC system is keeping the dining room a comfortable temperature, your cooks are sweltering in the heat of the kitchen and appliances. These fluctuating temperature demands require special HVAC equipment.
- Air quality control – Restaurant kitchens produce a far higher level of pollution and airborne contaminants than the average commercial building. Cooking sends fumes, grease, food particles and smoke into the air, all of which can enter the HVAC equipment and gunk up the inner workings, thus impairing its performance.
Whether you need to install an air conditioner or have an inefficient one replaced, Clarke & Rush’s installation process ensures your new cooling system is:
- Correctly sized to meet your restaurant’s needs
- Connected to a well-sealed duct system
- Operating with sufficient airflow in the system
- Installed with the proper amount of refrigerant
Older property’s air conditioners probably don’t have as high fuel efficiency as newer ones, because standards set by the Department of Energy have changed. One of the biggest reasons restaurant managers install new air conditioners is that it saves them money on their cooling bills!
Managing a restaurant in Sacramento is a stressful job. There are always one too many things on your plate (pun intended!), but HVAC maintenance is not something that should be put on the backburner (yeah, that one too)! If neglected, you could end up spending more than necessary on your utility bills—not to mention costly repairs! Worst of all, neglected maintenance may put your customers’ and employees’ safety at risk. If you don’t currently have a maintenance plan for your heating or AC unit, you should contact Clarke & Rush to get one set up immediately in the Sacramento area.
Restaurants come in all shapes and sizes—just like their HVAC needs. Clarke & Rush is ready to assist with installation of a new heating system, repairs on your current system, or help with annual maintenance.
Our commercial heating services will not only improve the comfort level of both your dining room AND kitchen throughout the California winter months, but they also help:
- Reduce your monthly utility bills
- Increase energy efficiency
- Improve equipment reliability
- Reduce the risk of equipment failure
Clarke & Rush provides the following commercial heating system services in the Sacramento area
At Clarke & Rush, we offer installation, repair, and replacement HVAC services for food establishments throughout Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Don’t wait! If you’re interested in getting the maximum quality of heating or air conditioning for the lowest cost and highest value, we can help.
For all your restaurant HVAC system needs, turn to Clarke & Rush, one of the best commercial heating and air conditioning companies in California! Our HVAC services will allow you to save money and stay comfortable in your restaurant all year long. Call us today at 916-609-2669