Is your boiler insufficiently heating your California home? Is it giving you more trouble than it’s worth? Do you have an HVAC company on speed dial because of constant boiler breakdowns? If any of these scenarios sound all too familiar, contact Clarke & Rush for boiler service! We can diagnose and solve any boiler problems you may be facing.
Clarke & Rush will assist you through the boiler repair, installation, or replacement process! We can restore your current system and bring it back to maximum efficiency, or replace your aging boiler with a cost-effective solution. We’ve been providing your neighbors throughout the Sacramento area with boiler services since 1963 so you can trust us with all your boiler needs!
Ready to repair or replace your home’s boiler? Contact the professionals at Clarke & Rush today!
Whether you’re replacing an aging electric boiler or interested in installing a gas boiler in your Sacramento area home, Clarke & Rush is the company to call! We aren’t happy unless you are, which is why we install the most reliable and energy efficient boilers available—you can count on comfortable, dependable heat, and lower fuel costs! Our skilled boiler service technicians will provide prompt and consistent service so you know your system will be set up correctly and will run properly in your California home.
Call Clarke & Rush today at 916-609-2669 for boiler installation in Sacreamento and the surrounding area.
The warning signs of a failing boiler are fairly straightforward overall (aside from some oddball causes). This is actually good for you, since a timely replacement helps you remain comfortable and avoids the stress of going without heating in the winter and late fall.
Typically, we recommend replacing a boiler that:
- Is over 15 years old. Even at 10 years boilers tend to begin losing some efficiency, and can rapidly become more costly than they are worth to keep around. In these times, the experts at Clarke & Rush will always suggest a replacement.
- Needs professional repair too often. Shelling out for a repair service is really a pill no one wants to ever swallow. But add in two or even three repairs and replacing not only just makes more sense, but it will save you money and stress in the long run.
- Has incurred serious damage. Some forms of damage like tank corrosion might necessitate a replacement over repair. It is always our goal to bring you the best service to suit your situation, so if serious damage occurs our team will provide counsel regarding your best options.
- Is no longer meeting your needs effectively. If it’s just not working, why pay for the fuel? You need a heating option you can rely on, and if your home remains chilly despite your boiler working overtime, you just need a new boiler.
What all does comprehensive professional maintenance bring you? How about:
- Reduced energy consumption. A well cared-for boiler system will provide you with all of the comfort you’re accustomed to. But it will also do it more effectively, and more importantly, more efficiently! This means your system has to work less hard to get the results you want, directly contributing to lower energy costs overall.
- A lower risk of repairs. One of the greatest perks of routine care, our experts have an opportunity to spot and rectify small-scale boiler issues early. This is a huge boon, as problems only ever get bigger, and catching them quickly enough can mean avoided repair costs in the future!
- Less costly repairs. In the event that you do need a repair service, it is far more likely to be something of little consequence, and not something complex like component repair. This means lower repair costs overall, which is something we all can appreciate.
- A longer boiler lifespan. Boiler systems are known for having excellent service lifespans, lasting up to twenty years in some cases. But that figure assumes you’re getting routine maintenance! Without it, you could be looking at five, ten years of service before your boiler goes totally kaput.
When your boiler goes bonkers, there are some surefire signs you can point to that indicate you need the assistance of an expert. Knowing these sights and sounds can save you a lot of time and frustration, and can ensure you’re ready for anything come this winter:
- Boiler is making strange sounds. Odd sounds are never a good sign, and that goes doubly-so for your heating system. These noises are usually due to damaged or loose parts, or in the case of a boiler, a buildup of sediment in your tank. Be sure to contact a professional quickly, as loose parts can severely harm your boiler!
- Boiler is not heating effectively. Boilers are known for some of the strongest, most effective heating on the HVAC market. So if your home is suddenly feeling a bit chilly, you know you’ve got a serious issue on your hands.
- There are cold spots in your home. A properly operating boiler should never leave cold spots in your home. If you do encounter these, it could point ot one of many issues. But don’t worry, our experts have seen it all, and we can provide the repairs you need.
- Your heating costs are going up. Is your boiler consuming more fuel than usual, or has your energy bill rocketed up with no real change in your monthly usage? If so, odds are that you need a boiler repair service!
- There is a leak around your boiler. Leaking water can accumulate around the base of your boiler, or anywhere pipes or radiators are present. It’s a good practice to give all of these areas a quick look-over every week or two. Catching a leak early can mean the difference between a boiler repair and a boiler replacement.
Boilers are singularly unique among all heating systems. Not only do they not use forced air, like a furnace or heat pump, but they can also serve multiple functions. Wondering what makes a boiler the perfect pick for your home? Boilers bring great benefits, like:
- Powerful heating. A boiler’s unique heating process ensures your heat comes steadily and evenly, effectively combating even the most abysmal of winter nights. When you choose a boiler, you’re making a choice to always have access to the quality comfort you deserve.
- Excellent efficiency. The efficiency of a boiler system used to be one of its sticking points. But modern applications have improved them many times over in this aspect, and now manufacturers like American Standard and Carrier offer boilers that rival even high-efficiency furnace systems.
- Additional utility. A boiler can also be set up as your home’s primary or secondary water heater. This means you can either replace your old water heater and save on space, or retain both and ensure you always have access to hot water in your home!
- Improved home air quality. Forced-air systems are great, and we’re happy to provide them to our patrons. But they do have a drawback when it comes to air quality, as they tend to push dust and debris around the home and collect it in the ducts and components of the system. A boiler doesn’t use ducts, and thus never has to worry about this particular issue at all.