Is your boiler insufficiently heating your California home? Is it giving you more trouble than it’s worth? Do you have an HVAC company on speed dial because of constant boiler breakdowns? If any of these scenarios sound all too familiar, contact Clarke & Rush for boiler service! We can diagnose and solve any boiler problems you may be facing.
Clarke & Rush will assist you through the boiler repair, installation, or replacement process! We can restore your current system and bring it back to maximum efficiency, or replace your aging boiler with a cost-effective solution. We’ve been providing your neighbors throughout the Sacramento area with boiler services since 1963 so you can trust us with all your boiler needs!
Ready to repair or replace your home’s boiler? Contact the professionals at Clarke & Rush today!
Whether you’re replacing an aging electric boiler or interested in installing a gas boiler in your Sacramento area home, Clarke & Rush is the company to call! We aren’t happy unless you are, which is why we install the most reliable and energy efficient boilers available—you can count on comfortable, dependable heat, and lower fuel costs! Our skilled boiler service technicians will provide prompt and consistent service so you know your system will be set up correctly and will run properly in your California home.
Call Clarke & Rush today at 916-609-2667 for boiler installation in Sacreamento and the surrounding area.
Knowing when to replace can be difficult with boilers, as they tend to be pretty sturdy, and don’t tend to suffer breakdowns all that frequently. So when do you need a replacement? Generally speaking, it’s time to replace when:
- Your boiler is too old. You can expect around fifteen years of solid service from a modern boiler system. A little less if your boiler is from way back when. Around this time, your boiler will start getting a lot less efficient, and a lot less effective at providing the heating and comfort you need. Go ahead and replace!
- Your boiler repair needs are too costly. The only downside to how infrequent a boiler breakdown is that the sheer magnitude of repair costs can be nuts. If you need to replace the boiler tank, or a critical component, replacement honestly will cost you around the same or less, and can bring you a modern, more efficient system to boot.
- A new boiler can provide you more comfort, at less cost. Current boiler technology moves fast, and boilers manufactured in the past couple years boast efficiency levels that outstrip old models by a ton. Some new systems even compete comfortably with high efficiency furnace systems.
The certified experts at Clarke & Rush can help you get a replacement boiler that suits your needs perfectly, working right alongside you to find the perfect system!
Boilers are strong, dependable, and provide a level of comfort unrivaled by other heating systems. But all of that hard work they do can come at a cost to the system, and without routine professional maintenance, you might find your system performing a bit poorly. The professional boiler maintenance services offered by Clarke & Rush can keep your boiler working at its best, bringing you:
- Higher system efficiency
- Better in-home comfort
- A lower risk of breakdowns
- Less costly repairs
- And more!
Looking to get the very best in top-tier services for your boiler system all season long? Ask our experts about our priority maintenance plans!
More often than not, your home’s boiler is a reliable and durable powerhouse. It’s typically out of sight, out of mind because you can rely on it to perform on the coldest nights in the winter. So when your boiler starts to act up, it may be time to schedule a boiler repair to avoid a costly replacement. The most common boiler problems include:
- Insufficient heat – If your boiler isn’t operating at maximum efficiency, it could either be on its last leg or need a particular part replaced!
- Loud noises – Buildup of hard water deposits can cause your boiler to make unusual noises. If you hear anything out of the ordinary coming from your boiler, you may have a problem on your hands.
- Failing pilot light – If the pilot light refuses to stay lit, you may be experiencing issues with the thermocouple or air seal.
These are just a few warning signs that indicate you are experiencing boiler problems in the Sacamento area. If your boiler is performing inadequately, contact Clarke & Rush today!
Are you considering installing a boiler in your Sacramento area home? Is your current unit on its last leg? If you’re looking for boiler services, you should consider your monthly bills, how old your existing boiler is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your boiler is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a boiler replacement—you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save! If your boiler is relatively young, our boiler technicians can repair and restore it!
Contact Clarke & Rush online or call us today at 916-609-2667 to get a quote for boiler service in Sacramento, California, and the surrounding areas!