When considering air conditioning replacement, it’s best to factor in your monthly bills, how old your existing air conditioner is, and how reliable it is. If it’s obvious your air conditioner is at the end of its life, save yourself the hassle of paying for continuous repairs and go ahead and get a new AC unit in Sacramento—you’ll have to eventually get one anyway, and the sooner you do, the more money you’ll save!
Contact Clarke & Rush today to get a quote on new air conditioner replacement in the Greater Sacramento area!
Most Sacramento area homeowners seek repair when they experience air conditioner issues. If that is the service you need, we’re more than happy to provide! But is repair actually your best option? Possibly. But in these situations, replacement is the preferred action:
- Ineffective air conditioner performance. It can come from many causes, including a poorly sized or installed system, one that is aging, or simply one that has experienced critical damage. But regardless of the cause, if your system simply isn’t keeping your home cool, it’s time to get a new system.
- Persistent poor efficiency. Maintaining your home is costly and you want to do everything in your power to seek better, more efficient solutions. There are tons of excellent cooling options that provide higher than average efficiency, saving you money over time. But if your system isn’t one of those, or if it was but is no longer performing to your standards, go for replacement!
- Refrigerant leaks. This is one of those situations that can possibly fall under AC repair or AC replacement. But our experts would highly recommend replacement. Once refrigerant leaks have begun to spring in your system, it is more than likely that they will continue to do so, regardless of repair efforts.
- Excessive repair needs. If your current air conditioning system needs repair too often, it will be much, much cheaper to simply choose an AC replacement. A cooling system that needs yearly professional AC repair or more is no longer worth it, investment-wise.
- Older AC units. As we said before, efficiency is important. And if your Sacramento AC unit is 10, 15 years old—it is not likely to be sufficiently effective. Additionally older air conditioning systems tend to require more repair, and often simply cannot meet your cooling needs.
When you’re seeking a replacement, you can’t trust the project to just anyone. Your system needs to be chosen with your unique needs in mind! The cooling system has to be chosen, sized, and installed to cover your cooling needs to the letter. Too little, or even too much power from your AC system can mean inefficiency, poor air quality, and can even wear out your air conditioning system long before its time.
Our Clarke & Rush experts provide perfect service, every time, with services geared toward meeting all of you and your home’s needs! Are you looking for a replacement of the same AC system type? Something completely different? Our experts can assist! We offer:
- Central air conditioning
- Mini-split (ductless) air conditioning
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Forced-air heat pumps
No matter what you’re looking for, you can trust the peerless quality and capability of our team! If you need Sacramento AC replacement, contact us online today or over the phone at 916-609-2669!